Saturday, June 19, 2010

Natalie & Keno Edwards Wedding



Usually every year, I would attend the Wedding Salon Bridal Show to meet with new vendors, to see the latest new trends and sometimes to obtain new business. While exiting the show, I met Natalie in March 2009 briefly and she decided to contact me the following week. I knew from our first meeting I would love this couple!

Natalie's fiance is in the service so you know I needed to Hold Her Hand throughout the planning process. I provided her with the best vendors to make her wedding day spectacular!

The wedding day started pretty early for the bride with a few hours of sleep. The first vendor knocking on her door was my makeup artist Khadeen Joseph-Ellis. Natalie was so full of joy as every vendor came to cater to her.

Danny of Westchester Floral Decorators provided beautiful arrangements that glowed!

Jose Reyes took some amazing shots of her wedding that captured this smiley and beaming bride throughout the day.

Harold of Finer Touch Entertainment had everyone up dancing throughout the evening.

Eddie Kantis of was able to provide us with a highlight of Natalie and Keno wedding. From the beautiful, heartfelt ceremony at Grace Gospel Church to the gorgeous reception held at The Surf Club

Thank you Natalie for choosing ICS to plan your wedding!





























No comments: