Sunday, May 8, 2011

Alelia & Patrick Wedding Near the Sea


This particular bride and myself actually share a bit of history together. We were long time friends in junior high school that lost contact with one another after graduation. And can you believe after all these years that we reconnected last year through Facebook? Facebook is amazing to bring us back together for such a great occasion!

I was ecstatic to hear of the news that she found her prince charming. It took me back to the times we were in school and how we shared everything. Then the time came when I was honored by her request to plan her wedding. She was not only my client but my friend so I made sure everything was perfect.

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with
Photography: Chris of Rendezvous Photography
Hair and Makeup by GStar
Ceremony & Reception: Chateau La Mer













No comments: