Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shalonda and Haisel Vasquez Classy Affair




The Lord Has a way of directing people into my life for reasons. Some are for a season and while others are for a journey through life...This time a bride named Shalonda Williams fully relied on the Lord in choosing her vendors. He knew she needed vendors she could trust and rely on if confusion were to stir up. She prayed and she found me with one click. We had our first conversation over the phone and when I told her I was a Christian she knew the Lord guided her towards me and she did not have to look no further.
Shalonda wanted to create a classy, elegant affair so her mind was always stirring with creative ideas of bringing her wedding to the next level. I believe her husband Haisel can agree with me on that! Hahaha! I would receive emails for my opinion. Once the wedding date got closer all sorts of things began to stir up but I took that time to comfort Shalonda by assuring everything will be fine and tomorrow will be the day she marries her husband. And Joy came the next morning as Shalonda was beaming from dimple to dimple captured by Ricky!

Despite the double amount of guests (from 130 to 270), myself and my coordinator Manuel managed the wedding in one piece. The wedding was everything Shalonda and Haisel hoped for and more!
We pray for continuous joy and favor in your lives! God bless you both!

Vendors for the Day

Ceremony and Reception: Giando's On the Water
Photographer: Ricky Cheung Photography
Florist: Pedestals Florist
Stringed Quartet: Art String Ensemble
Deejay: Finer Touch Entertainment
Cakes: Chic Sugars
Getting Ready Hotel: Hotel Aloft Brooklyn
Makeup: Brandon Zimoyier
Hair: Kimberly Price of Burzh Wa Hair
Corsages and Groom's Boutonneire: Cousin of Bride from Ivory Inspirations
Videographer: Harold Williams



































No comments: