Friday, July 5, 2013

The Ultra Chic Lauren and Alexis Penthouse Wedding



There are times in your life when a girl has dreamed of their wedding from the colors, to the flowers and to the venue but with the ever evolving times we live in, the dream constantly changes.  This ultra-chic bride Lauren with the support of her mother Mrs. Brown fulfilled that dream and so much more.  Working along with Lauren and Mrs. Brown was one of the best experiences.  I looked forward to every after meeting conversation I had with my extended sister and mother.  They made me feel like a part of their family.  Now, let me tell you Lauren is all about style and she chose the most exquisite venue Penthouse 808Natassa, the catering manager was an absolute jewel to work with by being so accommodating and customer friendly.  At every meeting held at Penthouse 808, the venue’s décor transformed to which gave it flair.  I knew the best photographer to capture the true beauty of the venue my good friend Ricky Cheung.  Lauren and her fiancée loved him at first sight.
As the wedding day began with my awesome beauty team of Joel and Starr Blackshere, I was thrilled to see it unfold.  From the ceremony being held at her home church then to the lovely bride dancing the night away in her Penthouse built for a queen Lauren had the dream wedding along with the support of mother and wedding team.  As you can see through the photos everyone loved her even her Delta Sigma Theta sisters. And a special shout out to her Delta sister Jenel Roberts stepping in that pink dress for referring Lauren to me. This bride deserved everything and more to have the wedding people can talk about for years.

Thank you Lauren and your family for allowing my team and myself to be a part of your special day.  

Vendors for the Day

Church: St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Brooklyn
Photographer: Ricky cheung
Videographer: Mike Zhu
Florist: Little Glass Slipper
Venue: Penthouse 808
Hair Stylist: Joel of Time Studio
Makeup Artist: Starr Blackshere
Wedding Cake: Sugar Pop Bakery Deejay: DJ Tuffy









































No comments: