Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jenel & Clarence Mansion Wedding


Aww, don't you just want to fall in love when you see this picture? I fall in love with every wedding that's planned and this wedding was a special one. A close friend of mines named Roxanne Caleb referred me to her lovely niece Jenel Caleb who was in need of some wedding planning help. She didn't know where to start. We started with a vision that unraveled into her dream coming to life. She was one of the most calm, easygoing and sweetest bride I've worked with.

The wedding was so beautiful held at the gorgeous Colonial Terrace. Everyone must ask for Leon. This was one of the best wedding venues I've worked with. It's family own and me and my team felt like a part of the family. I will refer them to every bride.

As Jenel slowly walked down the aisle to Clarence, it just took my breathe away to see him gaze upon his lovely wife to be. On and don't forget to capture the photo of Jenel's Sorors singing to her. It was very emotional!

Please enjoy the photos. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with the wonderful photo Bill Xie. His photos are so alive and beautiful. I also met a friend of Jenel named Marlon Ming who captured a few shots of the wedding. He tagged a few pictures on Facebook and I thought it would be nice to post them on the blog.

And to check out the other vendors please view the list below
Ceremony and Reception: The Colonial Terrace
Photographer and Videographer: Bill Xie
Hair and Makeup: GStar
Florist: Tarrytown Florist
Cake: Chic Sugars
Deejay: AnothaLevel Entertainment
Limo: Silver Star Limos

Check Out the Video by Bill Xie

Jenel & Clarence's Wedding from billxphoto on Vimeo.





















No comments: