Friday, September 9, 2011

Unbreakable Joy of Betty and Garnel Wedding


Lots of love, lots of joy and tons of laughter was shared between Betty and Garnel.  I would light up with great joy by every phone call I would receive from my couple. Whenever there was a need, I was there to fill it. I remember the countless calls I would have with Betty and they would end "Shanelle you need to call your boyfriend to go over his list of duties". Her fiancĂ© Garnel's nickname was boyfriend because he would be so charming by delaying his duties at the scheduled time.   Eventually, Garnel completed all of his assignments and my Betty was well pleased.

The wedding day was full of heat and passion.  You could feel the temperature rising between Betty and Garnel as she graced her way to the altar and then exited the church with her man Garnel.  She was a married woman now and I was so proud of boyfriend because he did a good job at keeping that smile on his wife's face. It was so sad for me to end the service because I had so much fun with this couple but my joy returned when Betty and Garnel called me together to let me know they were pleased with the service and they would never forget me.

Vendors of Service
Ceremony: Presbyterian Church of Garden City
Reception:Sand Castle Caterers
Photographer Joshua Dwain
Videographer Emotion Pictures
Florist City Iris
Deejay: Diverse Entertainment
Photo Session Location: Nassau County Museum of Art
Hair Stylist: GStar
Makeup Artist: Natasha Denis
Limo: Designer's Limo
Pianist: Silvio Delis Jr.

































1 comment:

marjory murat said...

OMG, so beautifully captured.....Wasn't there but felt romance, passion, love admiration was in the air....I love, love, love the purple shoe lace and socks wore by Mr.Jules. Best of luck to the both of them..........Marjory