Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's About Family TIme with Don and His Blessing



A small intimate affair is always a nice touch to a wedding. It focuses more on the couple than the actual event. You want to pick the right venue with the dim lights, the family atmosphere and someplace you will feel right at home. It was indeed a blessing to meet this bride who’s name is Blessing. She was so sweet, patient and kind of my and the bonus was her lovely group of kids. I’ve felt the love burst all over me the moment I met each one of her family members. She found the perfect location hidden in the Bronx. I was amazed by the layout and how well the staff worked together. Many know I’m not a fan of the Bronx but Blessing shown me the brighter side of venues in hidden secrets. The evening was amazing! It felt like I was at a party with my family and that is exactly what the bride wanted for that day. And to work with Peter of VESA Photographer felt like old times friends. His work is amazing. And the floral design by Cary of Glass Slippers is some of the best work I've seen. We tried to capture every detail Blessing wanted for the wedding day. When people questioned her ideas, I encouraged her to continue with it. Along with her daughters they designed the origami flowers that gave a personal touch to the dining room. Some of the layouts were produced by my staff to add a little spice by making everything else nice. At the end of the night, Blessing was overwhelmed with the turnout because it was everything she wanted and more. Thank you Blessing and Don for allowing us to be a part of your glorious event. We wish you all the best in the future!

Vendors of Service

 Ceremony & Reception: Tosca Marquee
Photographer: Peter of VESA Photographer
Florist: The Little Glass Slipper
Deejay: Jeff Taylor of Soulful Sounds











































No comments: