Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Serendipitous Relationship of Monisha and Matthew Henderson





I enjoy hearing endless love stories from my clients that talk about how they've met. Some meet at school, work, church or by friends. But the stories I love most are those couples that were predestined from the very beginning. Monisha and Matthew began first with their parents when they didn't even know what was ahead in their future. It shows me the importance of upbringing in raising your children with integrity, value and honor to God. These two were joined together life.

I knew there was something special about Monisha. I thought it was her energetic spirit or her captivating smile. But no I soon learned it was the sweet spirit of God on her. It was so easy to listen to her express her vision for the wedding. She wanted a beautiful layout and calming atmosphere and I had the perfect people in mind to assign for her wedding (Manny and Lizette).

Through every email it felt like I was speaking to one of my old time friends. I was excited to have finally met her fiancĂ© Matthew. Matthew’s job involves a lot of traveling but he made sure to stay involved in the wedding planning process so his soon to be wife would be calm knowing he is only a click or phone call away.

As the wedding day approached, everything was more than the couple desired. Even the surprise gift of a full jazz band for Monisha.They were surrounded by their family and friends that truly supported and loved them. It was everything I expected because this was a couple that put God first in everything they did; and with that said God blessed them beyond measure.
Thank you Monisha and Matthew for choosing me to coordinate your wedding. You both are a blessing and I know the Lord will continue to bless and prosper you daily! And thank you for the wonderful photographer and videographer that allowed me to display their work on my blog!

Vendors of Service 

Ceremony & Reception: Bridgewaters
Officiant: Pastor Bernard of Christian Cultural Center
Florist: City Iris
Photographer: Kenson Noel
Videographer: Clarke and Walker
Band: Matthew Rybicki
Deejay: Premier Music Entertainment

























No comments: