Sunday, September 13, 2020

Did You Miss the Magic? What Happened to ICS?

 


To all of our long time loyal clients and vendors, we want to formally apologize for waiting so long to write this note.  This has been a long time coming and we never thought to inform you “We are taking a break”.  We needed time to rest, revamp and reorganize to grow as a business.

2020 has become the year for ENTREPRENEURS to rise and stand up.  It has reinvigorated my passion and love for having my own business. I have been so inspired by so many stepping out in faith.  If I did it before, I can do it again (sounds familiar, LOL).  My motto is “Do It Unafraid.”  People will only know about your talents if you promote it by putting yourself out there.  With all of that said, this phoenix has risen from the ashes and now I AM BACK.  I wanted to leave you with a photo of two beautiful couples to remind you of the type of work we last produced.  Jimmy Chu Photography and Joshua DwainPhotography are always beasting through the lens.

We love and miss you all!

No comments: