Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Connections of Fentyshia and Lamond Daniels




From time to time, I browse through my past emails to kindly ask about their wedding process planning of past potential clients that inquired of my services.  This particular email I received a delightful response from Fentyshia of my day of coordinator support.  Many times a friend or a family will offer support for a wedding but easily something else can come up that would be of more importance.  It’s best to go with a professional because our top priority will be you and your event.

As Fentyshia met with me, I immediately dived right into every detail of her wedding.  Working with the Fentyshia and Lamond felt like old time friends.  The wedding turned out beautiful and the connection we formed could not be separated.

Thank you Fentyshia and Daniel for choosing me to coordinate your wedding,


Vendors:
Photographer and Videographer: Brooks Memorial
Church: Peter of VESA Photographer
Reception: Westbury Manor




No comments: